Renishaw CMM Product Overview
Coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) are important devices for ensuring the geometry of a part matches the specifications of the original design file. By using high-precision CMM products, you can refine your production processes to operate within tight tolerances, reduce errors, and streamline production for faster output without compromising on quality. AIMS offers the following Renishaw CMM products:
Renishaw Probe Heads
We offer a varied selection of Renishaw probe heads, including:
- PH20 Infinite Positioning Head. The PH20 utilizes head motion technology to minimize dynamic errors of the CMM at higher measurement speeds and with improved accuracy and repeatability. It features 5-axis simultaneous motion, and it's unique “head touches” allow measurements to be taken by only moving the head, rather than the entire CMM structure.
- PH10 PLUS Head Family. The PH10 PLUS head family increases throughput by offering program-controlled re-orientation. These heads provide access to hard-to-reach part features, enabling inspection at different angles without stylus cluster changes.
- PH6 Fixed Head. These fixed heads are compatible with multiple different probes and adapters for complete control of the measurement and inspection process.
- MH20 Manual Head. This manually adjustable probe head features a compact design, an infinitely adjustable orientation, and is pre-fitted with customer-specific shanks to suit various needs.
- MH20i Manual Head. This manual indexing probe head enables flexible stylus changing and repeatable probe re-orientation. With repeatable indexing positions, the MH20i offers maximum flexibility and enhances productivity for multi-orientation measurement applications.
- MH8 Manual Head. This compact head is built for use with small CMM units and pairs well with manual operations.
- MIH Manual Head. This versatile manual indexing probe head features an integral LCD display for easy programming of probe orientation positions. Its auto joint probe mount also allows for fast and repeatable probe changing.
Renishaw REVO 5-Axis Head and Probes
We offer a range of surface probes, vision probes, scanning probes, and probe heads for the REVO 5-Axis measurement system. These probes and heads provide high system accuracy, minimize dynamic effects, and offer high measurement speeds. Probes are powered by 5-Axis measurement technology for enhancing flexibility and precision.
Renishaw Touch Probes
Our range of touch probes includes kinematic and sensor-based touch-trigger probes. These probes are compatible with a range of stylus lengths, and each type offers high accuracy, minimal vibration, and high repeatability.
Renishaw Change Racks
AIMS offers Renishaw change racks to meet the needs of various applications. These racks feature modular designs that can easily incorporate a bank of ports to hold more components. We offer both automatic and passive racks for easy access to all of your measurement tools.
Sytli from Renishaw are some of the most accurate in the market. These styli feature balls bonded to the stems to eliminate wiggle room, preventing distortions and measurement errors. The balls are constructed of synthetic ruby, offer high resistance to mechanical corrosion, and have good strength under compression.
Renishaw Equator™ 300 Gauging System
This gauging system offers speed, repeatability, and simple operation for automatic or manual applications. Manufacturers can use the Equator 300 to inspect parts, provide real-time gauging data, and reduce the risk of error and scrapped parts. Manufacturers who invest in a Renishaw Equator 300 see a rapid return on investment, as this system greatly increases throughput, reduces labor costs, and eliminates the need for expensive rework of custom gauges.
AIMS — Your 5-Axis CMM Experts
At AIMS, we serve clients throughout a range of industries with top-tier CMM products and services. Along with Renishaw products, we provide Revolution equipment, CMM retrofits, software services, and custom turnkey solutions for manufacturers who want a complete CMM system. To learn more about our line of Renishaw products, contact us or request a quote today.