Your 5-Axis CMM Experts
Our knowledgeable and professional staff come from across the spectrum of CMM suppliers, like Nikon and Hexagon, to bring you a vast collection of metrology knowledge. With such experienced staff, and with a little common sense, AIMS knows that besides being able to expertly help our customers find the solution best for them, friendly customer service is what it’s all about. We never want to leave our customers with a bad taste in their mouth. We know that to help our customers, we must be willing and able to adapt, whether that entails offering training offsite or onsite, or providing an RBE solution or our unique Turnkey System, to name a few.
- Keynote speakers from Honda Transmissions Manufacturing and Renishaw (speakers are at 11:30am each day)
- LUNCH! Eat lunch while you listen to the speakers
- On the spot part inspection (bring a part and let us evaluate it for you!)
- Live demonstrations of AIMS' laboratory grade LM CMM with a Renishaw 5-axis REVO 2 head and mobile HB CMM built and designed with Renishaw's PH20 5-axis touch trigger system
- Personalized tours of our facility upon request
- There's a lot more information found here >>>
When: Wednesday & Thursday, October 2-3, 2019 from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Where: 2580 Kohnle Dr, Miamisburg, OH 45342 (our facility)
AIMS is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) as well as a top-notch supply company, dedicated to giving our customers the best possible experience. AIMS is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board. We make our own CMM lines – the Revolution® HB Shop Floor series and the Revolution® LM Lab Grade series – in house, fully equipped for all Renishaw technology. This includes probe heads, touch probes, scanning probes, incremental encoder scale systems, change racks, styli, Modus software, and everything in between.
For more information, watch the video below, featuring Renishaw’s multi-award winning 5-axis capable REVO scanning head and the 5-axis capable PH20 probe. And don't miss our collection of customer stories, news articles and helpful how-to tips.